Monday, November 20, 2006

Our Weekend


Isn't she sweet! This is my next door neighbor's daughter Melia. I got to play with her for awhile this weekend while her mother, Nicole, worked in her flower bed. It was a great opportunity to grab my camera and take a few pictures. Melia is full of energy and I had a wonderful time hanging out with her.

We had a beautiful weekend here and John got to work in our "cottage garden" again. We planted 48 bulbs! I can't wait to see how they look this spring. We planted hyacinth, tulips, crocus and iris. Our little garden is starting to come together. The next step is to start planting the roses and other potted plants.


John did 99% of the work.


Didj thinks she is helping.








This is what I did most of the time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that chair looks like a good spot to me. you little neighbor is adorable.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I like that work ratio...always good!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

your photos are great!!!I love it!