Wednesday, November 29, 2006

At The Beach


I took a little break from my blog over the Thanksgiving weekend. We spent three wonderful days in Pismo Beach for Thanksgiving. Our hotel was 50 feet from the beach and it was perfect weather. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Rudy were so nice to get six rooms at the hotel so we could all stay together. We really had a fun time.

The best part of the Holiday was spending time with my family. We had around thirty people at my Uncle Roger and Aunt Brenda's house. The food was great and I really enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Of course, I took a lot of photos and even did a photo shoot of my counsins Allie and Amanda on the beach at sunset on evening. I will post the photos when I get a chance to catch up. Right now I am spending a lot of time working on assignments for my art class. I can't believe that I actually wrote a four page paper, an art critique. I have not wrote a paper in over 10 years!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a wonderful weekend. i can't wait to see the pictures. a paper - i'm not sure i could write one from scratch any more. i edit my kids school papers, but that's about it. good luck.