Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sisters











She may be my sister by marriage but Anne is my friend by choice. I really enjoy the time we spend together. We can relax and be ourselves. Even though we live far away from each other, we share what is going on in our lives over the phone. It is nice to have someone to share my feelings with and she accepts me for who I am. I am sure there are times that I drive her nuts but she is always there for me. Even at my absolute worse, after I had my back surgery, she was there just to get me through the day. I can’t thank her enough for all that she has done for me. I am so lucky to have a sister like Anne.

3 Comments:

Nancyroo said...

beautiful page, Traci!

Anonymous said...

Love the page. I wish I had such a close relationship with my dsils.

The Brewers said...

Golly I didn't know you felt that way. It brought a tear to my eyes. Lucky you had gorgeous women in your picture. Oh yeah, the scrapbooking is great, too. ;)

PS I feel the same too.