Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hanging with Cameron


Cameron and I hungout at Grandma Pat's house all day yesterday. We watched cartoons, played war, fed the Tank the tortoise, and it was actually cool enough to go for a walk. On our walk we stopped and visited Tami and Sean. Of course, I took as many pictures as I possibly could. I really feel comfortable with my camera now but I learn more every time I do a shoot.



Anne stayed at the hospital all day waiting for the lab results from the surgery. We got the best news we could have gotten. The surgeon thinks he got all the cancer and only one out of the ten lymph nodes tested positive for cancer. Pat only has a 40-50% chance of recurrence if she doesn't do chemo (that is very low). So everyone slept much better last night after getting good news.



0 Comments: