Thursday, January 18, 2007

English

After 16 years, I have registered and am now attending English class. I know I speak English so this shouldn't be hard for me but it is the writing that I fear. I don't like to write papers, I don't know how to write.

I have to pass this class for my AA and I already took it once 16 years ago and got a D for the grade. I will have to write 6 papers to pass. I am not very confident about this but I do have a lot of people willing to help me. Once I finish English I then have to take a new requirement, Ethics, and then I will or should have my AA. Now they seem to change things around a lot so I have to go talk to a school counselor again and see if that will do it for me. I have all of these classes done and no degree. So I am going to try and do this, I am going to try and pass this class and write all of those papers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do this Trac! I Believe in You!!!
My Prayers are with You Sweetheart! "MOM"

Anonymous said...

that's kind of scary. good luck!! they change english rules all the time, so maybe you'll do better this time around!!