Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Couple of Layouts



I accomplished these two pages today. They are just quick and simple but that is all I am up for right now. I have not been feeling very creative lately but I know that it makes me feel good to do a layout. These photos were taken back in September of 2003, yes, 2003. How time flies!

One of the problems I am having right now is I don't have any updated pictures printed. Since I went digital I have load of pictures but I have to print them out. I think I just need to print out photos at the end of the month every month. Let me know if you have any good ideas on how to keep up with all of the digital photos.

5 Comments:

The Brewers said...

Those look cute. Man my boy is getting old. He still spaces at the TV. You need to come take pics of the dog. Maybe printing monthly would be a better way to keep a handle or maybe just print which ones you want.

The Brewers said...

Thanks for the great picture of me. I am just so beautiful.

Martha said...

Throughout the month, you should post pictures up to one of your photo sites. At the end of the month, just print these selected pictures from your computer. You should end up with several that you want to put in a scrapbook. You can also always go back and print out any extras as you need them.

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cute layouts. i remember that "tv face". i print out pix i want at the end of the month (sometimes during) and then make a cd of all the pix for that month. helped me to stay organized when i went digital. good luck!