Friday, December 15, 2006

Thanksgiving Photos


This is a photo of all the Cousins at Thanksgiving dinner this year at Uncle Roger and Aunt Brenda's house. If you would like to see the photos of Thanksgiving you can go here to see them.

I am frustrated with the way the website makes my photos look blurry. It is the website that has the problem and I need to find a better place to post my photos. This site is free so I guess you get what you pay for.

I also posted a bunch of photos of our time in Pismo Beach here and more of our dinner in Pismo here.

2 Comments:

cns design said...

Traci,

I have gone thru your entire blog, but am commenting here ...
The photos are very good( the sheep photo specially inspires me to paint ),as also your craft....
lets meet at my place :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra

Anonymous said...

my pictures are kind of blurry like that on typepad too.