Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back at Home

I had a good time visiting family in Southern CA but I sure am glad to be home! I really missed John, Didj, Lucia and my own bed! The weather here is gorgeous. Yesterday evening felt like Fall. I wish it would stay this way, it's only 82 degrees right now.

I feel a little "off" today. I had to take a pain pill this morning for the first time in quite awhile. I feel better now. It will just take me a few days to get back into the swing of things here. I have lots of new photos to play with and I really want to get some scrapbooking done. I am also going to look into getting satellite internet. This dial up service is not going to work for me. I got spoiled down there using Anne's super fast internet service.



I spent Saturday with Jeff, Martha and the kids. I am sure I drove them crazy with all of my picture taking. I just can't believe how much the kids have changed. Miles is walking and running and climbing all over the place. He is such a sweet baby and he loves to cuddle. He has the most gorgeous huge eyes! Emily is so tall! She looks so much older than four to me. She will be going to Pre-kindergarten soon and she is so excited. She showed me her backpack for school and she even has a reading list. Maddie was adorable in her little dress-up heels and red dress. I loved it when she just hung out with me while I was sitting on the couch. She is such a sweet girl. I meet Annabelle, my new niece, for the first time. I swear she looks like me in my baby pictures with all that hair! She is beautiful. All of Jeff and Martha's kids are just so gorgeous. I got to hold Annabelle and walk around with her, she is so light, at least for now.

I am looking forward to flying down again in a few weeks, August 24th so I can visit everyone again. I am flying down for the Neuschafer family picnic. I haven't seen most of my family in years so I am looking forward to the trip.

0 Comments: