Wednesday, August 23, 2006

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge

Challenge for Wednesday: It's the middle of the week. What do you start to look forward to, during the latter part of your week? Anything? Blog about it... is it something consistent week to week, or does it change as life changes?? Share about some things you are looking forward to.

I look forward to spending time with my husband on the weekends. In the summer we go to the local farmer's market every Saturday morning. This year we have been spending a lot of our time in the mountains fishing. Well, usually John fishes and I bring my camera along and photograph. I love it when we bring our dog Didjerido with us. She loves fetching sticks in the creeks and going for rides in the car.

We love to Bar-B-Que on the weekends. I am lucky because John loves to cook. We always have a great dinner on Sunday nights.

0 Comments: