Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Tough Thanksgiving


Last week I lost not only a Mother but a dear friend. Although she was my husband's mother she was not just a Mother-in-Law to me but more of a real Mother. I am really proud of the relationship that we had. I loved her very much and I will miss her deeply. I enjoyed being able to call her and talk with her when important things in my life came up. I think we had a special Mother-in-Law relationship, no bickering and fighting just respect for each other. I am glad she is not in any more pain but I will still miss having her in my life even though I know she will be with me always.

John and I are having a quiet Thanksgiving here home alone. Our thoughts are with Pat and our families today. It is a tough Thanksgiving.

1 Comment:

The Brewers said...

What a beautiful blog.