Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ravelry

Okay, I got my invitation to join Ravelry and I am so excited. I love the website and I have been spending lots of time on there getting all my projects and yarn stash organized so I can see it all at a glace. Here is the link to my account there at Ravelry.

I finished my first hat tonight made with knitting needles. It was exciting because I wasn't sure if I could do it without help but it is fininsed and I like it. I swaped my friend Aly the hat (it is for her friend going through chemo) for two beautiful cerramic coffee mugs she made. They are so great. I collect hadmade mugs and I think these are my new favorites.

2 Comments:

Martha said...

There are 1503 people ahead of me to get into Ravelry. Sigh.... I'm working on my second hat right now, will post lots of pictures soon, once I wrestle the computer away from Jeff

Martha said...

Only 677 people in front of me today. And I lied, I was working on my third hat last night, but now it's done. Going to start a fourth today at lunch. I found a few knitsters at work. :)