Friday, December 29, 2006

Our Christmas Morning

John and I had a great Christmas morning. John got me the vertical grip for my camera that I have wanted forever and I was so excited. I got John a new headlamp for when he is outside at night getting wood for the fire. He says you can't go wrong buying a guy a headlamp, it's the perfect gift. I also got him a really cool watch with a heart rate monitor.



Our dog didj hurt her leg on Christmas morning (we think it is arthritis). We were so worried about her but she is doing much better now. I love this picture of her.


John made Christmas dinner. It is so nice that John is such a good cook and enjoys cooking as well since I don't really know how to cook. We had a really nice Christmas day at home together.

3 Comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Great photos! Your dog is very very pretty!

Noelia said...

Your vertical grip for your camera is so cool! I had never even heard of it. I will have to get one of those because I'm always taking vertical shots. Thanks for sharing that. Lucky you that your hubby cooks for you, mine does too.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful christmas. hope your pup is doing better.