Sunday, November 05, 2006

What I Bought At The Scrapbook Expo

Here is a little peek at what I bought at the Scrapbook Expo yesterday in Sacramento. I had a great time and I did really well sticking to my list I made before I left.

I spent a lot of time at the 7 Gypsies and Rusty Pickle booths:

I loved everything that Hambly Screen Prints had in their booth. Their overlays and rubons are just beautiful. The best quality I have every seen and their booth was packed the whole show. I did a really cool make and take that was taght by Christina Padilla who I met a few months ago at a Sprap Jazz crop. She is a great designer and an excellent teacher.


The color of the day was orange:


I had a great time. My husband John is the best for driving me down there so I could enjoy myself and not have to worry about my back pain. What a great husband I have I am so lucky.

3 Comments:

gloria said...

you certainly ARE lucky!

enjoy your scrap goodies!

LOVE me some 7gypsies!!

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

looks like you got some great stuff!! have fun creating with it!