Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Layout - Long Beach Sunset


It only took me two years but I finally scrapbooked these photos of one of my trips down to Southern Califoria. I never did get around to editing the photos. I have decided to just scrapbook all of my old photos without editing them. I now try and edit most of my photos right after I take them they will ready to go when it is time to scrapbook.

Anyways, this layout was of a fun evening going out with my family and I glad that it is now in my scrapbook.

4 Comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love the blues in the pics and the orange.great color combo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like the title and the color schemes. The title is perfect - and sets up the whole layout!

Anonymous said...

I Love this Trac...Great Job...And Thank You...