Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Our Wood Stove

The installation of our wood stove was completed today. As I type, we are having a thunderstorm and rain is on it's way. So tonight we are going to have a nice cozy house. John can't wait to get it burning. I am so glad we went with the nickle trim instead of just plain ugly black.


Poor Didj is hiding under my chair right now. She was trying to squeeze through a 3 inch whole in her kennel in the back yard earlier. She hates thunder. I think it is pretty cool. I am tempted to grab my camera and go take some pictures of the storm but I don't feel up to it right now.

3 Comments:

Martha said...

The nickel trim is much better than the black. Good choice!

Unknown said...

So Pretty!!! Have you fallen asleep in front of it yet???
So warm and comforting on those cold nights...Good Move KIDS!!!

The Brewers said...

The wood stove will heat the house so nice. Christmas will be great this year there. Too bad we won't be there, but next year we may!