Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall Layouts




I finished some more layouts today. Two of these layouts are of last Fall and the other one is from way back in the Fall of 2002. I guess I am in the mood to do Fall layouts.

I have also been working all morning on my next assignment for my drawing class that is due on Monday. Last week I spent 11 hours on the assignment and had to turn it in unfinished. I started working on this one last night. I am just not going to obsess over it like the last one. I am not sure if I am enjoying this class anymore. Although it is a good lesson for me to learn to just do the assignment and turn it in even if I am not happy with what I have drawn. It doesn't have to look perfect but I wish that it looked like the objects that I am trying to draw!

2 Comments:

scrapperjen said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Bruce said...

Wow! Those layouts are gorgeous!