Friday, September 08, 2006

Neuschafer Family Reunion


This is the group picture from the Neuschafer Family Reunion. I will be posting additional photos from the reunion in the next few days. If you would like to see the photos please go to My Photography. You can download these photos to your own computer or have them printed by PhotoSite(My Photography). The 8X10 group photos are very large (5 MB) so they may take sometime to download if you have dial up internet service.

Once I have all the photos edited I can burn a CD of all the photo and send you a copy. Just let me know if you would like a CD. Keep checking back because I will continue to add photos in the next few days.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You So Much for taking and posting Family Photos at our family picnic...Great Job!!! "MOM"