Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Layout

I posted a layout for the first time I a long time at Two Peas in a Bucket. The layout is for the Ali Edward's pattern paper challenge. Every week they post a new chanllenge. Well this is the first one I have done and it is already the fourth week.




I have not felt very productive this week. I have been spending a lot of time on the internet. I have found out some good information on photography that made it worth my time. I started a new website for my photograpghy. Now I just have to upload my photos. I have to look into getting satelite or cable internet access because this is just too slow.

I had a really nice time at the Scrapjazz crop in Roseville last Saturday. It was nice to meet some new ladies that are sooooo tallented and love scrapbooking.

0 Comments: